Working with an experienced buyers agent:
- First an agent can help you determine how much you can afford when purchasing a home. They can recommend lenders and work with lenders on your behalf to pre qualify you for a loan.
- Agents have access to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) making sure that the property that you are interested in is in fact available. We understand that you can also find houses on your own by going to open houses, driving around the neighborhood and searching online but your agent is the best way to get the appointments to look at the homes you are interested in
- An experienced agent can determined and narrow your search once he learns and understands what your needs are by going through the homes and observing what your likes and dislikes are. Your agent can also answer questions about the current market conditions, interest rate, different types of loans s and other home buying issues. She can also refer you to other specialists whom you will need, including an attorney, home inspector or a lender.
- Your agent will negotiate on your behalf once we find the perfect home and you are ready to make an offer. Your agent will help you determine exactly what you offer, not only by looking at the last sales in the neighborhood but also by the size of the lot, the upgrades of the home, the location and other factors that need to be considered, he/she will also ask for the seller’s help on closing costs and other negotiation issues. Once the offer is ready your agent will present the offer to the listing agent with out any emotions attached, making negotiations easier.
- Your agent will help you throughout the entire process, making sure that all the necessary steps are completed, such as securing a loan, talking to your attorney, getting an inspection, completing a title search, and everything else that conveys getting the home of your dreams
Your Local Real Estate Connection
Get a positive, helpful partner when buying a home:
- Trusted resource for answers about the process
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Expertise about neighborhood features
- Ability to target home searches
- Strong negotiation skills
We will provide you with quality service and support through the closing, and beyond.